I wanted to give you a brief update on summer planning, namely the Day Camp Program. We had originally intended to send information out next Tuesday, May 12th . However, as of today, we still have not received the guidelines and procedures from the state regarding the opening and operation of day camps for the summer of 2020. Due to this, we will be delaying registration by at least one week.
April 30th Update:
I hope all is well and that everyone continues to hang in there! With Governor Mill’s recent announcement of gradually easing restrictions over the next several weeks, I wanted to reach out to everyone and give them an update on Cumberland/North Yarmouth Community Recreation’s tentative plans over the next few weeks. Please keep in mind that this is an ever evolving situation with the unpredictable nature of this virus never far from our mind.
- Produce and distribute (electronically) a modified Summer Program Brochure by May 12th
- Open online registration for summer programs, including summer camps beginning Thursday, May 14th
- Open Town Hall office to in-person registration in late May/early June
- Establishing date & location for Aftercare 2020-21 Lottery
- Begin offering some enrichment camps the week of June 22nd
- Start Summer Day Camps on Monday, June 29th
- Operate Day Camps through Friday, August 14th