The Town of Cumberland is currently hiring an Assistant Clerk in the Town Clerk’s Office. This is a full-time, hourly position. Primary tasks will include assisting the public, processing motor vehicle registrations, issuing various licenses and vital records, and assisting with all aspects of the election process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to provide the highest level of customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Work collaboratively in a strong team environment, as well as independently
- Knowledge of Office 365
The Town of Cumberland offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and a 4-day work week
(33 hours, Monday-Wednesday: 8am-5pm and Thursday: 8am-6pm).
An employment application and complete job description can be obtained at: www.cumberlandmaine.com
Application or resume and cover letter should be returned to Brenda Moore by email or by mail (Attn: Brenda Moore, Town of Cumberland, 290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland, ME 04021.) Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Town of Cumberland is an Equal Opportunity Employer