We’re gearing up for our Bicentennial Celebration on Saturday, September 18th at Twin Brook! The Bicentennial Committee has pulled together a wonderful event to honor our town's 200th birthday.
- We strongly encourage wearing face masks throughout this event. Schools are back in session and we have members of our community that are immunocompromised. Let's do our part to make this a safe community event! Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the event and will be required before participating in games.
- No dogs allowed at Twin Brook on Saturday, September 18th.
Event parking will be available at Twin Brook on the Tuttle and Greely Road sides of the facility. Handicap spaces will be located near the red shelter building. If possible, please try to take one vehicle per household or if you live close to the facility, consider walking or biking over to minimize vehicle traffic!
Schedule of Events
- 10am: Tuttle Trot - Registration ends on Monday, September 13th!
- 11:00am: Kids Fun Run
- 11:30am: Hope Garden Planting by the Cumberland/North Yarmouth Mental Health Committee
- 11:00am - 7:00pm: Food Trucks
- 11:00am- 7:00pm: Games
- 11:00am - 3:00pm: Photo Booth
- 12:00pm - 3:00pm: Car Show presented by Copp Motors
- 3:00pm: Time Capsule
- 3-6:00pm: Carriage Rides from Spring Brook Farm & Market
- 3-7:00pm: Jack Streeter/Juggler
- 6-6:30pm: Community Band Performance
- 7:00pm: Concluding Speech, Singing of Happy Birthday, and Cupcakes
- 7:30pm: Fireworks