A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Election of Officers: Chairman and Vice Chairman
E. Staff Site Plan Approvals:
1. Beta Zeta Properties, LLC: Entrance design revision for Christmas Creek Subdivision, Tuttle Rd., Tax Assessor Map R04, Lot 10.
1. TABLED - Public Hearing: Amendment to an Approved Subdivision “Plan of Property in Cumberland, ME for William J. Serretta Jr.” to approve the transfer of a portion of Lot 2 owned by Gary & Linda Gagne to Lot 3 owned by Karen Herold. Applicant: Karen Herold, 67 Wild Apple Ln. This item has been tabled and will not be heard.
- Chair announces the agenda item; turns it over to Town Planner.
- Town Planner provides the overview, history, and status of the project.
- Board asks questions of Town Planner.
- Chair introduces Applicant (or Applicant’s representative) to make presentation.
- Board asks questions of the Applicant.
- Chair opens public hearing.
- Members of the public (if any are present) speak.
- Chair closes public hearing.
- Board discusses project.
- Motion to approve or deny any requested waivers.
- Review the draft Findings of Fact as prepared by the Town Planner. Adopt as written or amended.
- Consider the proposed conditions of approval as prepared by the Town Planner. Adopt as written or amended.
- Motion to approve the project with the Standard and Proposed Conditions of Approval. (Or a motion to deny or table the application)