Absentee Ballots will be available at Cumberland Town Hall on Monday, May 10th! The last day to Absentee Vote will be Thursday, June 3rd.
How to Obtain Your Absentee Ballot
For the first time in over a decade, the State of Maine does not have a concurrent election with our municipal election. This means we cannot utilize their online absentee ballot request service. We apologize for this inconvenience, but hope you find the ways below as easy alternatives to obtaining your ballots!
- In Person: Stop by Town Hall to pick up ballots for yourself/immediate family members (spouse, child, parent, sister/brother) or vote your own ballot in person. Office Hours:
- Monday-Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-6pm
- Over the Phone: Call the Clerk's Office at 829-5559 to request your ballot be mailed to you! Telephone requests must be made by the voter, not an immediate family member.
- Email: Complete the following fillable PDF: Absentee Ballot Request
- Complete all the highlighted sections on the request form.
- Save the file as your last name, first name. (Ex: Smith, Robert)
- Email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, we will mail your ballots to you!