Absentee Ballots will be available on Monday, June 15th! We strongly encourage residents to utilize the online Absentee Ballot Request service. You can request your ballots ahead of time and we will mail them to you when they are available.
After you receive and complete them, you can drop them in the drop box located outside the front entrance of Town Hall or you can mail them back.
Registered voters may vote in person up through Election Day, Tuesday, July 14th.
- Download the Maine Voter Registration Card and fill it out completely.
- Include copies of the following:
- Proof of Identity (All holders of a Maine drivers license or state ID are required to show their photo identification as proof of identity. Only if the voter does not have a Maine drivers license or state ID, can the voter just provide the last four digits of their social security number.)
- Proof of Residency if your Cumberland address is not listed on your form of ID. Please view the Maine Voting Residence Fact Sheet for a complete list.(Tax bill, vehicle registration, hunting/fishing license, utility bill, etc.)
- Once completed, put all of your documents in an envelope and drop them in the drop box located outside the front entrance of Town Hall or mail it to ATTN: Town Clerk's Office, Cumberland Town Hall, 290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland, ME 04021.
Meet the Candidates
Check out our Meet the Candidates page to learn more about the residents who are running for local seats!
Please contact the Town Clerk's office by calling 207-829-5559 or emailing.