Under the supervision of the After-School Program Child Care Site Director(s), the After-School Child Care Staff is responsible for assisting in the programming and supervision of the school based care program at either the MIW (Grades K-3) or Greely Middle School (Grades 4-5) during the 2021-22 school year.
The After-School Care Staff will help plan and implement a program of activities for children, which will ensure each child’s personal safety while providing entertainment, physical activities and learning experiences. The After-School Care Staff will work closely with Cumberland Community Recreation to ensure that all areas of the job responsibilities reflect the mission of the Department. Successful candidates should possess some prior child care supervision experience. A combination of previous work experience in the field/education will be considered.
- Program Dates: September 1st – June 16 (no program during snow days or holidays)
- School Day Work Hours: *Monday-Friday 3:15–5:45pm (12:15-5:45 Wed)
- Approximately 18hrs/week (*Can be accommodating if you need a flexible schedule)
- Program Location: Mabel Wilson or Greely Middle School
- Rate of Pay:
- $18.00/hour (Adult with college and/or work experience equivalence)
- $15.00/hour (College Age Student)
- $13.25/hour (Current High School Senior)
Interested applicants should email Patty or come into the Recreation Office to pick up an application.The Town of Cumberland is an EOE.