Rob Hale, Aquatics Director
So we have lap swims 4 weeknights now.
Monday 6:00-7:30 pm
Tuesday 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Thursday 7:00 - 8:00 pm
For the Pool's Master Schedule, please click here.
Early Morning Adult Lap Swim
•Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 5:30am-7:00am Ongoing Must be 18 and older. Participants must purchase a punch card at Cumberland Town Hall.
•Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30am-7:00am and Saturdays 7:00am – 8:00am Must be 18 and older. *Participants can register for entire session online.*
Aquatic Fitness for Adults
Exercise in the water for all swim levels! Tuesday/Thursday Evenings, 5:30pm-6:30 pm. Participants can register online.
- All swimmers are required to sign in with a pool attendant.
- Cleansing showers are required by everyone prior to swimming.
- Bathing Caps are required if your hair is longer than 3″.
- Children not potty trained must wear rubber or plastic barrier in addition to swim diaper.
- Inflatable floaties are not allowed.
- We have silicone caps for sale at the pool for $5.
- Children who cannot touch the bottom of the pool must have an adult in the water with them unless they can swim the width of the pool.