Rob Hale, Aquatics Director
Upcoming Open Swim Opportunities
Tuesday and Thursday evening lap swim 6:00 - 7:00
Starting Thursday March 23
(there is a middle school swim meet Tuesday evening 3/21)
So we have lap swims 4 weeknights now.
Tuesday 6:00 - 7:00
Wednesday 6:00 - 7:30
Thursday 6:00 - 7:00
This has been discontinued. There is no longer lap swim on T/Th 6:30-7:30
Due to lack of attendance.
Starting January 3 there will be some additional times in the morning for the lap swimmers. Tuesdays and Thursday the pool will be available 6:30 to 7:30 after masters swimming. Just so you are aware some of the master swimmers may stay after their practice inorder to cool down and stretch for a short time.
For the Pool's Master Schedule, please click here.
Early Morning Adult Lap Swim
•Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 5:30am-7:00am Ongoing Must be 18 and older. Participants must purchase a punch card at Cumberland Town Hall.
•Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30am-7:00am and Saturdays 7:00am – 8:00am Must be 18 and older. *Participants can register for entire session online.*
Aquatic Fitness for Adults
Exercise in the water for all swim levels! Tuesday/Thursday Evenings, 5:30pm-6:30 pm. Participants can register online.
- All swimmers are required to sign in with a pool attendant.
- Cleansing showers are required by everyone prior to swimming.
- Bathing Caps are required if your hair is longer than 3″.
- Children not potty trained must wear rubber or plastic barrier in addition to swim diaper.
- Inflatable floaties are not allowed.
- We have silicone caps for sale at the pool for $5.
- Children who cannot touch the bottom of the pool must have an adult in the water with them unless they can swim the width of the pool.