Car Renewal Registrations

The Excise Office is authorized to issue renewal registrations for automobiles, combination vehicles, handicapped, firefighter, National Guard, motorcycles, mopeds, motor driven cycles, trailer, tractors, special equipment, special mobile equipment, stock cars, antique autos, horseless carriages, street rods, mobile homes, and trucks registered for the same gross weight as the previous year, whether commercial or farm trucks. You will need to provide the following information at the time of your registration renewal:

  • Proof of Insurance (Your proof of insurance can be faxed to Town Hall at 829-2214.)
  • Prior Registration
  • Current Mileage

For additional questions, please call 829-5559. Payments made at the Cumberland Town Office are accepted in the form of:

  • Cash
  • Check (made payable to Town of Cumberland)
  • Credit Card (2.5% convenience fee)