PLANNING BOARD MEETING TOWN OF CUMBERLAND
Cumberland Town Hall Council Chambers
290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland, Maine 04021
Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of Minutes of March 21, 2017 Meeting
D. Staff Site Plan Approval: Replenova Farm
E. Minor Change Approvals: None
F. Hearings and Presentations:
1. Public Hearing: Recommendation to Town Council to amend the Contract Zoning Agreement for the Village Green Subdivision to revise the lot line for Tax Map R03, Lot 54 and Tax Map U10, Lot 7 B for the limits of the landfill to be on Town property. The Village Green Subdivision is outlined in the map below.
2. TABLED Public Hearing: Major Site Plan Review: Two Sand and Salt Storage Buildings. Tuttle Road, Tax Map R 03, Lots 50, 53. Applicant: Town of Cumberland; Representative: Jeff Read, P.E., Sevee and Maher Engineers.
3. Public Hearing: Preliminary Plan Review: Solar Way (Additional info received 4-12-17 link) - 5 Lot Major Subdivision. 34 Hillside Drive. Tax Map R-04; Lot 24. Applicant: Live Life Maine, LLC; Representative: Tom Greer, P.E., Pinkham and Greer.
4. Public Hearing: Preliminary Plan Review: Spring Valley - 10 Lot Major Subdivision. 29 Blackstrap Road. Tax Map: R07 A; Lot 1 A. Applicant: Walnut Hill Investments; Representative: Dan Diffin, P.E., Sevee and Maher Engineers.
5. Public Hearing: Major Site Plan Amendment: West Cumberland Manufacturing Facility. 197 Gray Road. Tax Map U 20, Lots 70 A, 70 E, 73 & 74. Applicant: Grun Development, LLC; Representative: Al Palmer, P.E., Gorrill Palmer.
6. Public Hearing: Request for Rezoning: 251 Gray Road, for entire lot, as shown on Tax Map U 21, Lot 18, to be located in the VOC 1 District. Applicant: Nathan Pelsinski and Megan Morgan.
G. Administrative Matters/New Business