We continue to be very busy at the pantry and again there are many empty spots on the shelves. So here is our plea:
- Cooking Oil
- Baked Beans - Traditional
- Tuna Fish
- Chili or Chowders
- Soups - Chicken, Beef, Tomato
- Ramen Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Dried Pasta - Elbows, Penne, Spaghetti Noodles, etc.
- Hamburger Helper
- Cake Mixes
- Condiments - Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Relish, Mustard
- Personal Hygiene Items - Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoos
We continue to be thankful for all your support and donations! Donations can be dropped off in the Town Hall lobby, or at the Community Food Pantry on Friday afternoons, when open.